|UK Sizes||UK 2||UK 4||UK 6||UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
|US Sizes||US 00||US 0||US 2||US 4||US 6||US 8||US 10||US 12|
|AU Sizes||AU 4||AU 6||AU 8||AU 10||AU 12||AU 14||AU 16||AU 18|
|EU Sizes||EU 30||EU 32||EU 34||EU 36||EU 38||EU 40||EU 42||EU 44|
|Your Measurements (in Inches)|
psst - just so you know, we design and manufacture our apparel in-house. our styles are manufactured in limited quantities, with the strongest emphasis on quality.
How to Measure
Remember to keep your tape measure horizontal at all times as you measure.
With your arms relaxed at your side, measure about the fullest part of your chest (with bra on!).
Measure the smallest part of your natural waist line. Your natural waistline can be found by bending at the waist, this will probably be about one inch above your belly button.
Stand with your feet close together, measure the fullest part of your hips - this is about 20cm (8") down from your natural waistline.
Add a little extra?Once you have your measurements add an extra inch if you want your clothes to be comfortable and loose fitting. This part is up to you and will determine how you want your clothing to fit. For example, you can always add an extra inch to the bust but not the rest if you like a fitted waist.
Need more help?
For sizing queries, you'll be happy to know that you can always write to us any time to request for specific measurements of the items you fancy.
|Foot length (cm)||22.1-22.5||22.6-23||23.1-23.5||23.6-24||24.1-24.5||24.6-25||25.1-25.5|
- We use European sizing.
- If it's slightly snug, take it to the cobbler to be expanded. Also note that genuine leather expands a little with continued wear.
- If both sides of your feet are different in length, we recommend that you select the shoe size based on the longer length.
- Please note that Foot Length is not equivalent to the length of the shoes.
- If your shoes get wet, stuff them with newspaper and dry naturally, away from a direct heat source. This will prevent the outer materials drying out and cracking.
- For heeled products, check top pieces (heel tips) regularly & when they start to wear down take them to a good shoe repair shop and have them replaced to avoid slipping or causing further damage to your shoes.
- When purchasing leather products from ClubCouture, please remember that it is a natural product & some variations between pairs in terms of colour and finishes may occur.