clubcouture accepts payment by credit or debit cards, as well as internet banking or atm transfer. we take security very seriously, so you can be assured that your details will be safe with us.
we accept: visa, mastercard direct transactions at checkout & visa, mastercard, american express and discover via paypal. using paypal is free. you do not need a paypal account to use their service, but you do need a valid email address and credit card.
we accept all local bank transfers via internet banking, atm transfers and cash deposit.
please make payment to any of the following bank accounts:
- dbs current account 063-010441-8
- ocbc current account 659-858732-001
- uob uniplus account 344-374-680-1
paypal is is a trusted leader in online payments and helps protect your credit information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems.
paypal top-up: top-up is a paypal feature that allows you to transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account. it's an additional way for you to pay for online purchases more securely using paypal – even without a credit card.
you can learn more about paypal at paypal.com
- if your card is new, check if it has been activated.
- omit dashes or spaces from your card number when checking out.
- double check your card type, card number and expiry date.
- you may wish to check with your bank/credit card company and get them to authorise your purchase.
to prevent any unnecessary delays in processing your order, please ensure that the billing address on your order matches the information on your credit card account. it should be the address that you receive your credit card statement. if you are unsure, you may contact your card-issuing bank using the number on the back of your credit card to confirm.
the card security code is a unique three or four digit number printed on the back of your card.